Monday 28 November 2011

Holiday Acceleration

This was me almost a year ago- I look happy but if you look closely maybe a bit overwhelmed., well a lot overwhelmed.... It had been a hard run up to the holidays. New baby (a very beautiful one), long recovery from the birth, feeling down, stuck in for weeks due to the weather. The weather, wow, it was harsh for us here. Minus 14 may be nothing to some of you overseas but the kids and I found it hard going. I am a bit more prepared this year, with the right gear, and a little bit of a better place in my head. I have been a bit anxious though, Christmas trees on sale today actually made me tearfully scared, but I pulled myself together and I have plans, lots of plans with the kids, for my family. We will have beautiful family Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always amazing to know you read and comment - so thank you very much.