Monday 18 July 2011

Woodland Charm



Home to Perth at the weekend as at my future sister in laws hen do. Had a lovely time and the boys seemed to report back unscathed from the Inverness stag. On the Sunday in between torrential showers, my folks and the kids went for a woodland walk. It was sooo wet but just nice to get out in a break in the showers. The falls were amazing and much more impressive than this picture shows!

This post is also an excuse to show my 'woodland charms' bracelet bought in Boo Vake (an amazing shop). Yet another birthday present to self. I am having a bit of a jewellary fest at the moment but luckily I got some lovely pieces from family and friends too. So thank you.

Slowly but surely I am getting the hang of the iphone and may yet manage some photo apps, anything to help improve my snaps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always amazing to know you read and comment - so thank you very much.