Thursday 10 May 2012

And She Loves It!




Forgive the photos, the Bubba's room is quite dark being at the side of the house. Here is the finished wee drawers and both the little one and I are so happy with how they turned out. I cannot claim the credit for the beautiful patterns of the vintage paper as they were bought from the delightful Jane at Littleteawagon. (she picked them for a wall of vintage paper and she has fab packs available of the leftover paper) Please check out her shop it is lush!

I used a craft glue to adhere the paper on- a lot of vintage wallpaper is vinyl so it is pretty hard wearing- ideal for wee hands!

Hope your week is going well- not quite caught my breathe yet but more soon I promise.

I do so appreciate your visits here and that you take the time to comment- it means a lot.

Love Jo xx

12 comments:

  1. Wow it looks lovely, those cute little hands seem to like it too :)
    Great job and thankyou for your kind words
    Xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to you Jane- the papers are great. Next stop the boys one with the blue paper!Thank you again- they are really lovely, Jxx

      Delete
  2. i love it too! what beautiful prints and a great way to add a pop of color to a room. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marci- I can't claim the credit for the patterns as Jane picked them all. They are lovely, Jxx

      Delete
  3. Oh, these are great! I love the papers you have used.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gillian- it was quick to do- the best project with wee kids about!

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous. I love projects like that. What did you use to stick it on with Jo? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jen- I used an all purpose craft glue. Its actually called Fabric Glue but glues paper too. I wondered about covering the paper with something like a varnish but almost all of the papers I used are a vinyl finish so I expect they will be quite hard wearing. Love your bunting too!Jx

      Delete
  5. These are such a great idea, and what fun for little ones hiding nick-nacks and things they treasure in those perfect sized drawers!
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done, this looks so pretty. Love all the pinks together. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! So pretty, and one of a kind. :)

    ReplyDelete

It is always amazing to know you read and comment - so thank you very much.