Tuesday, 15 May 2012
Suffice to say in between playgroup, nursery, library visits a walk in the woods and a trip to the park the 70's pudding quest continues unabated! This Tuesday Hot Swiss Trifle- and it is a whole lot tastier than it sounds. I also made it with 'free from' Swiss roll and soya custard. It was much less temple achingly sweet than I remembered from my childhood- but just as yum!
1. The boy bored with food prep.
2. Can you spot the nice vintage Swedish table runner- a recent Ebay win.
4. The door from the woods back to our garden.
5. The path in the woods we walk on.
6. A new stash of cookbooks to read (small boy stocked up on Horrid Henry- groan....).
7. A much wanted and finally found little mermaid for this Bridge obsessive.....