Sunday 18 December 2011

A wee bit of warmth!

One of the great things about blogging is connecting and reading about how other people live across the world. It is a big world out there and sometimes its easy to forget that in the midst of domestic chores, work, kids and everything else that life throws at us. A blog I check in regularly with is One Claire Day- Claire lives in North Queensland- somewhere I have actually been and I love her blog about her life, her family and she has awesome style. Looking back through her posts yesterday I saw this fab blanket that she scored at the thrift shop- I love it so much, through I think we need it a bit more here at the moment.....brrrrrr. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always amazing to know you read and comment - so thank you very much.