Thursday 28 June 2012

Catching up with myself...








So here we go- and it really should have been several posts - this is what I have been up to for the last wee while.

1. Garden fun with the little one in the warm days.
2. Our sunny spot.
3. French and Grace- mezze recipes- yum.
4. Candles.
5. Bibi's lunch with Richard-amazing handmade tiles.
6. New Figgjo Flint coffee pot- See I have no restraint when it is vintage Scandi pottery!
7. The boys graduation lunch (from nursery!)
8. D and I had a rare lunch date and cinema trip this week.

All good and a little bird tells me I am getting a new camera for my birthday next week. Very excited about getting some clearer pics up on the blog sometime soon.

Have a lovely day and weekend when it comes, Jo xx

10 comments:

  1. All lovely! The sunny spot and mezze look good, and I do like your pottery collection. Very exciting to be getting a new camera. I would like a new lens but sadly don't have a spare £200 knocking around...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gillian- yes quite excited! I know all the kit is so expensive. My last camera was broken beyond repair by a small boy so will need to keep this one safe!Have a great weekend, Jxx

      Delete
  2. Your little boy is so cute! I love your new coffee pot! (And Gillian I would love a new lens too - my one is rubbish.) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Col- the coffee pots have to stop huh! But this one was just such a nice shape. Have a fab weekend, Jxx

      Delete
  3. Oh I love that picture of you and your boy! Where was that taken? Trying to recognise what's out of the window behind you but failing! And very jealous of more of your lovely finds. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jen- its taken at the wee cafe at Bearsden Cross. We live quite close to it. I have to confess that the new coffee pot was the result of a morning in about 12 charity shops- just about my favourite pastime though! Have a brilliant weekend when it comes, Jxx

      Delete
  4. Those tiles are gorgeous and I agree, that picture of you and your son is cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, yes that wee cantina also has a bar made from those tiles. Its great food too, so if you are ever in Glasgow!! Have a great weekend, Jo xx

      Delete
  5. That crockery is lovely! I have such a weakness for pottery/crockery (especially vintage).

    ReplyDelete
  6. That mezze looks amazing, you looks so pretty in those pictures, and how proud you must be of your boy!

    ReplyDelete

It is always amazing to know you read and comment - so thank you very much.