Sunday 10 February 2013

Some happy things






After the angst of my last post (and I was so happy to read your comments, I have replied to you all) here is some of what we have been up to. The last few days have been full of catching up with friends and family, playing hide and seek in the woods, acquiring new pots, burning candles (its still quite dark around here) and some messy crafting!

I am off work for most of half term and have a day with my boy, just the two of us tomorrow. We have some good plans to realise too, we are excited!

Wishing you all a lovely break together with your families if half term is coming up for you, and a great start to the week for everyone.


4 comments:

  1. Yes, I second Col - those pots are gorgeous! And I am also admiring your olive green tiles too, they are lush. Enjoy half term. We have another week to go before the break.

    Gillian x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pop of pink in that top picture is gorgeous! Enjoy your mama-boy day tomorrow x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those pots! Have a wonderful day with your boy and a great half term. xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always amazing to know you read and comment - so thank you very much.